Made by artisans using traditional foot looms in villages surrounding the highland town of Totonicapan in Guatemala, the gauzy lightness of these exceptional cotton scarves must be seen to be believed! A delightful accessory no matter the time of year, adding color to your wardrobe while helping to support indigenous artisans keep alive a textile form that dates back countless generations.
- 100% cotton from Guatemala's oldest and most renowned cotton mill
- Artisan dyed using aniline (non-AZO) dyes
- Natural fraying will occur
- 62" L x 15" W (157.5 x 38 cm)
- Hand woven in and fairly traded from Guatemala